We have been shortlisted! We are delighted to be nominated for 5 Tech for Good awards for our work with South African charity Shout It Now. Read more here.
Set Resource Pool Search Mode
Sets how a pool searches for its next member.
- Resource Pool - The name of the Resource Pool to modify
- Search mode - The behavior for how the pool searches it's available resources.
Available Search Modes:
- Circulate - Each member of the pool will be used in a circulate behavior, much like dealing cards from a deck.
- List Sequence - Each member of the pool will be used in the order it is listed in.
- Longest Available - The member of the pool used will be the one that has been awaiting work the longest.
On Button Click Logic
Set Resource Pool Search Mode Resource Pool 1, List Sequence
The above code will therefore tell Resource Pool 1 to use the List Sequence behavior to use its resources.
This command is only available with Simul8 Professional.