We have been shortlisted! We are delighted to be nominated for 5 Tech for Good awards for our work with South African charity Shout It Now. Read more here.
End Point Graphics
Use the End Point Graphics Dialog to configure the way each End Point is displayed.
When checked the following settings show:
- Static Image - Show the image for the End Point
- Title - Show the name of the End Point More on Object Titles
- Image and Count - Show the image of the End Point and a count of the number of Work Items that have exited the simulation through this End Point
- Invisible - Hide the End Point except when the Route Arrows are off
- Data Graphic - Show customized information beside the End Point More on Data Graphics
- Default - Save the current display settings as the default display settings for all new End Points created
- Image List - Change the image for the End Point depending on a variable value More on Image Lists