You will find lots of useful simulation related links here. This page is also open for submitting your own links.
- Simulation Papers
- Simulation Conferences
- Related Industry Bodies
- Simulation Books, Magazines and Journals
- Simulation Social Media
Recent Academic papers on simulation - 2013
- "Simulation Based Plant Maintenance Planning with Multiple Maintenance Policy and Evaluation of Production Process Dependability" Malamura, Murata
- "Modelování a simulace podnikového procesu v softwarovém nástroji SIMUL8" (Modeling and simulation of business process in a software tool SIMUL8) by Burešová
- "Bridging the gap: A standards-based approach to OR/MS distributed simulation" Taylor, Turner, Strassburger, Mustafee
- "旅館房務員工作分派之模擬研究" (A Simulation Study Of Work Dispatch Of Hotel Housekeeping Staff) Chiang, Chaochun
- The Impact of non-Poisson Arrival Processes in Health Care Facilities with Finite Capacity" Rohrbeck
- "A model of process improvement in the hospital emergency department: solutions according to the logic of System Dynamics" Guizzi, Chiocca, Romano
- "A Paradigm Shift: Reorienting with Transit Agglomeration and Location Efficiency" Bhardwaj, Bruun, Khoury
- "Facilitated modeling with discrete-event simulation: Reality or myth?" Robinsona, Worthington, Burgessc, Radnora
- "Optimering av operationsprioritering i tillverkningsprocess med hjãlp av datorsimulering" (Optimization of prioritization principle in manufacturing using computer simulation) Guldstrand, Rothstein
- "A conceptual framework for hybrid system dynamics and discrete event simulation for healthcare" Chahal, Eldabi, Young
- "Balancing operating theater and bed capacity in a cardiothoracic center" Bowers
- "Simulating neonatal intensive care capacity in British Columbia" Fournier, Zaric
- "Innovation in health economic modeling of service improvements for longer-term depression" Tosh, Kearns, Brennan, et al.
- "An Integrated framework for improving the health care services in an Emergency Department" Manolitzas
- Reducing elective general surgery cancellations at a Canadian Hospital Azari-Rad, Yontef, Aleman, Urbach
- Job Sequence Optimisation Using Combinatorial Evolutionary Approach Kang, Khalil, and Stockton
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of enhancements to angioplasty for infrainguinal arterial disease Kearns, Michaels, Stevenson,
- Socio-Economic and Environmental Success through Effective Poultry Forward and Reverse Supply Chain Process
- Using Simulation to Predict Performance of Salmon Portioning Line Jón Kolbeinn Guõjónsson
- NASA Launches Process&Organization Simulations: Risks Fall, Predictable Results Lift Off Bilardo, Sander, Cusimano, Culver, Noonan.
- Improving Patient Waiting Times: a simulation study of an obesity care service Antuela A Tako, Kathy Kotiadis, Vasilakis, Miras.
- Simulation Optimization: Improving decisions under uncertainty Better, Glover, Kochenberger.
- Learning from Discrete-Event Simulation: Exploring the High Involvement Hypothesis Monksa, Robinson, Kotiadisc.
- Implementation of lean in continuous Process-based Industries Khalil, Stockton, Tourki, Mukhongo.
Related Industry Bodies
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- SAE International
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- The Association for Operations Management (APICS)
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- OR Society (UK)
- 'Simulation: The Practice of Model Development and Use' by Stewart Robinson
- OR/MS today
- Analytics Magazine
- Significance Magazine
- European Journal of Information Systems
- Health Systems
- Journal of Simulation
- Journal of the Operational Research Society
- Knowledge Management Research & Practice
- OR Insight
- Twitter - SIMUL8
- Twitter - SIMUL8 Health
- Google +
- LinkedIn - SIMUL8 User Group
- LinkedIn - SIMUL8 in Health
Magazines, Books and Journals
SIMUL8's Social Media Pages
Other simulation links
To add a link to this page fill out this form and click ADD LINK.
If possible, please add a link back to this page from your site.
Remember to add a link back to this page from your own site.
If you find a link above is not working, or is not related to simulation, or to delete or amend a link send an email to