Certified Solution Provider Program Agreement
To join the SIMUL8 Certified Solution Provider Program at least one member of your company who will work on SIMUL8 related consulting projects must have at least one year’s experience delivering simulation solutions using any simulation software or has attended a SIMUL8 training course in the past 4 months and has a business or manufacturing related degree. In addition you must agree to the following conditions:
- You agree to maintain a high standard of professionalism when working with SIMUL8 software.
- You agree to include the following text in at least one key communication, for example invoices or quotations, with each SIMUL8 client:
"[Company Name] is a SIMUL8 Certified Solution Provider. Please visit reviews.SIMUL8.com to comment on our service."
Please note we do not publish this information - but we do use it as the main source of quality checks to judge if a Solution Provider can stay certified. (Reviews on templates and components are published). The more your customers use review.SIMUL8.com to make positive reviews about your service, the more SIMUL8 Corporation will suggest your company to solution seeking clients seeking in your area.
- You agree to make use of the "Certified SIMUL8 Solution Provider" title and logo only in the ways described on the How to use the logos page.
- You agree to stop using the "Certified SIMUL8 Solution Provider" title and logos within 10 business days for electronic materials, or 90 days for printed materials, should you receive notification by email that you have been removed from the certification program.
- You will not solicit, or endeavor to solicit, in any way the services of, or, without our prior written consent, offer to employ or engage any employee of ours or within twelve months of his / her ceasing to be so engaged. This clause will not prevent you from advertising for staff in the national, local or industry press